BMW (E85/ E86) Z4M 3.2 L 6cyl S54
Model Years: 2006 2007 2008
Stock Power: 330HP / 262TQ
VF570 Power: 570HP/ 380TQ
(OFF-ROAD USE ONLY NOT EMISSIONS COMPLIANT)
The VF Engineering Z4M supercharger for the BMW E85/ E86 S54 engine is the only water cooled system on the market. Designed to provide the most consistent charge temperatures under aggressive driving, the VF air to water inter-cooler system has a greater propensity to dissipate heat energy out of the air charge than an air to air inter-cooler. The Z4M supercharger was designed around the most efficient Vortech unit available – the V3 Si trim. Its super quiet helical cut gears make it super stealthy yet still remind onlookers that there is something different under the hood.
The high displacement bypass valve recirculates air charge off throttle to minimize manifold pressure instantly. The bypass valve is one of the largest available valves in that frame. Mounted on a universal flange, the mounting point can support an upgrade to a “Tial” blow off valve for superb sound effects.
The fuel injectors are upgraded with high capacity Bosch EV model high-impedance rapid response fuel injectors that were carefully chosen and tested for exacting response time and ultra-precise spray pattern. These injectors match the OEM fuel pattern and provide optimal combustion and superior fuel efficiency but with significantly greater horsepower potential.
System Validation and Vehicle Requirements:
- This supercharger system was designed and validated on a stock vehicle fueled by 91 octane
- Power gains achieved on stock motor with OEM components
- Dyno results may vary due to environmental conditions and measurement tools
- Prior to supercharger installation the vehicle must be programmed and operating on the stock ECU file
- Our tuned ECU file is built on the stock read out, previously "tuned" ECUs will need to be programmed back to stock.